Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Penny's Challenge # 534 Anything Goes Using Paper

 What a whirlwind!  I had Carpal Tunnel surgery on October 25th.  The surgery went perfectly.  (btw i want a quart of whatever it was that put me out.  best nap i've had in a long time)  The not using my right hand was very hard.  But I got the stitches out Monday Nov. 7th.  I do have to be careful with the incision.  The doctor said I should be back to normal in 2-3 months.  Thank you all for the prayers and blessings, they really helped!  Now let's see who our sponsors are:


Prize~3 Digital images of the winners choice





Prize~2 Digital images of the winners choice

I love these two sponsors.  Crisp clean digital images to create with and a variety of subjects.  Please everyone go show some love.

Now on to my project.   For this challenge I am representing Crafty Sentiments Designs image called Christmas Penguin.  Here is what I designed...


Well it's almost time for the count down to
Christmas signs.  But not quite yet.  Here is the 
envelope and I used a little star that says  
especially for you.  The envelope is green 
recollections.

The front of my card is using some elements of a Crafters
Companion kit called Contemporary Christmas.  I really like
this kit.  I have been using bits and pieces for various projects.
The background and the Merry Christmas bell are both from
the kit.  I also used pine tree dies and cloud dies.  The cloud
dies turned into the lake.  I paper pieced the hat and colored
the rest with Shuttle Art Alcohol Markers.  The I added silver
glitter to the floating ice in the blue and purple lake.

The inside has more of the trees and a couple of clouds that
are snow.  The medallion and Merry Christmas banner are
from the Contempory Christmas Kit.


Well that is what I dreamed up for this creation.  If you have questions just contact me.  Thank you so much for visiting!

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!