Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Challenge #535 at Penny's Challenge!

 Hi everyone!  I am healing nicely from my surgery and I constantly over do it.  So I am paying for it by still overworking my hand and typing.  These duties must be completed!  (don't get me wrong, i love my design teams i am on). So here are the sponsors...

Prize~3 digi images of the winners choice


Jan's Digi Stamps Shop

Prize~$6 Store voucher

These 2 sponsors are excellent.  Love both designers.  Each have a unique design style to their digital stamp images.  Please go show some love everyone!

On to my project.  I am working with an image from Jan's Digi Stamps called Christmas Skates.  Here is what I designed.

This is a quick and easy card to make for Christmas or 
maybe a winter holiday.  I used red embossed card for the base.
Dug through my plastic containers (Costco) for my Christmas
paper and found this.  Love it.  An olive green back and white
ornaments.  I cut out the colored skates with my Silver Bullet
and stuck it on the front.


I added a layer of gray cardstock.  Then for the final touch 
printed out the sentiment provided with the digital image.


That's it for this fortnight.  I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving holiday.  I'll be back on
Dec. 7, 2022 with another creation. 

Until then...
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Jana for showcasing "Christmas Skates" on your CAS inspirational card and sharing it with others. It is appreciated. Perfect for you to enter in my challenge - https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/ with 2 ways to win.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!