Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Penny's Challenge #536

 Well I blew it.  This post was to be published yesterday.  I completely forgot about it.  Oh well.  Better late than never.  This is also the last post of 2022 for Penny's Challenge.  So let's take a look at the sponsors and my creations.

Prize~2 Single images of the winners choice




Prize~Voucher for 3 sets

These two sponsors are fairly new to me.  They both offer exceptional images that are crisp and clean that print like a dream.  Please go and show some love gang!!!

Now on to my projects.  I do need to explain some coloring mistakes.  Still healing from Carpal Tunnel Surgery (i have a check-up in Feb. 2023).  So my hand does not color very well.  It gets tired quickly and stops and starts kinda screw up my coloring mojo.  So bear with me everyone.

I have colored and created two projects using images from Last Minute Manda.  The first is called You warm my heart #1.  The second project uses another image from Last Minute Manda called You Warm My Heart #3.  Here we go.


For this project I colored using Shuttle Art Alcohol Markers.
Much easier on my hand.  I used some glitter paper for the
whipped cream and the marshmellows.  I printed out the saying
on vellum.  The card base is American Crafts and the backing
paper is from the thrift store.


The inside has a Vellum printed Merry Christmas and you can
see the backing paper much better.


The back.



Here is my second project.  Still using the alcohol markers.
The saying again printed on Vellum.  Backing paper is a very
old DCWV big book of Christmas and Winter 2010.



And finally the back.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  Thank you all for your comments throughout the year.  See you again on January 4, 2023.  Until then,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!