Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Penny's Challenge #544 Anything Goes Using Paper

 Well, hey there.  Welcome to my little space in the blog-o-verse.  Hope that your Easter (or weekend) was great.  We didn't have a celebration.  Bob's been under the weather.  So I made him his favorite, Mac and Cheese.  We had nummy ice cream for desert.  Which brings us to Penny's Challenge for 4-12-2023.  Here are the sponsors.


Prize ~ 3 digital images of the winners choice



Prize ~ $6 store voucher


Super duper sponsors!  Jan's Digi Stamps is fairly new to me.  Paper Nest Dolls I have created with many times before.  Love working with them both.  Go on over at leave some love and maybe say a thank you to both!
 
My creation uses an image from Jan's Digi Stamps and is called Lovin Lily of the Valley.  I hope you enjoy card.

This image was a joy to color.  I used a variety of Prismacolor
Pencils.  I tried some blending on the roses and I think I did
ok.  The light brown card stock is from a big stack of Paper
Accents.  The two diamond shapes are from Penny Duncan
designs.  The paper is from a stack purchased at St. Vinny's.


The inside is the same stack as used on the front.  Just turned
differently.  This was a sympathy card.

The back and my initial.

Well that's it for this fortnight.  I will be back in 2 weeks with another creation.  But until then,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!