Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Penny's Challenge #543 Anything Goes Using Paper

 Hey there everyone!  So nice to see you again.  I have a new inspiration creation for challenge #543.  First we have to see who our sponsors are.  Here we go!


Prize~2 Single images of the winners choice


Prize~2 Digi images of the winners choice

I love both of these sponsors.  They each have crisp and clean images that are a joy to work with.  Go show some love and maybe say a big thank you!

My creation this fortnight is from Dr. Digi's House of stamps  and the title is Montgomery J. Mole esq.  Here is what I have created.

If you are 40+, you may remember a Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs is tunneling his way to Pismo Beach.  He uses the phrase I have used for my card.  Here it is.

The red and orange card stock are Recollections.  The beach
paper is from a paper pad that I picked up at, of course, a thrift
store.  I colored Mr. Mole using my Arteza Pro colored pencils.
The saying is a print and cut using my Silver Bullet cutter.


Inside I have used more of the beach paper.  The saying just
fits.  I am sending this to someone that needs to be cheered up!


And lastly the envelope with my sticker and initial.

That's it for this edition of Penny's Challenge.  I sure hope you can come over and play along.  

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!