Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Penny's Challenge #542 Anything Goes Using Paper

 Hello and welcome to another edition of my blog.  I have a question.  If I made a paper sculpture, would it be considered a paper project?  I'll have to ask the admin's.  Just wondering.  So on to our challenge.  But first let's see who our fabulous sponsors are:


Mirtillamente Digital Stamps and Papers
Prize~2 Digi images of the winners choice


Prize~3 digi images of the winners choice

Wow what great sponsors.  I've worked with Patties Creations for quite a now.  Mirtillamete Digital Stamps and Papers is fairly new to me.  Both sponsors have glorious images and I am sure you can find just what you are seeking.  Go say thank you and show each some love.

On to my creation.  My image is from Mirtillamente and is called Winter Wolf.  This is what I have created.
Let's start with the envelope.  I recently purchased a new
die that is supposed to be wolves.  I think it looks like dogs. 
What do you think?


First I searched for an image of the night time sky.  I printed
it out.  Next I cut out a white circle and colored it using my 
Prismacolor Pencils.  I used two of the cool greys.  I think 
I got it to look like a moon with craters.  The wolf is also
colored with my pencils.  Finally I thought this would
make a great title for my card.


The inside has the same background.  But the wolf is colored
in brown and the moon is a cresent.


I finished off the card by putting my sticker on and my initial.

My friend who I am sending it to had a passing of a family member so I am not going to mail her this card for a while.  I will also enclose the die that I made the wolves for the envelope.  I think she will like it.

That's it for this fortnight.  I'll be back in 2 weeks with another new challenge.  But until then...

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed. 









1 comment:

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!