Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Penny's Challenge #541 Anything goes

 Hello everyone!  Well we have had a week of exciting weather.  Where I live we don't get snow very often.  We have a weather anomaly about 25 miles away that either the yucky (scientific term) weather will be south or north of.  The north area got slammed.  1-4 inches of snow turned into 10-12 inches and even more in the hills.  What did my neck of the woods get???  Nothing.  It's at least fun to watch it come down as long as it melts fast.  Oh well.  We had a dusting this morning and woke up to white for about 15 minutes.  At least the cold temperatures are over for a while.  Hey at least this new challenge brought to you by Penny's is nice and sunny!  Here are the sponsors.


Prize~2 digital images of the winners choice



Prize~2 digital images of the winners choice

I am on 3 design teams.  On each team I have been lucky enough to have fabulous sponsors since the first of the year.  These are two of my favorites.  Do me a favor?  Go show some love and also say thank you for sponsoring.  

On to my creation.  I am using a image from Colour of Love called Maiara Indian Maiden.  Here is what I have dreamed up. 

The card for the base is tan Paper House.  Green and white 
layers are Recollections.  The fir tree layer is from a set of 
background papers I got at a thrift sale.  The maiden is colored
with Prismacolor Pencils.  The feather is Quail.  Gems out of
my stash.

I found this poem online.  It is actually an Indian blessing.  I
thought it suited my creation.  

 
The back and my initial.

I had made this for a dear friend that lives overseas.  I just sure hope it gets to her quickly.  

Thank you so much for visiting.  I will be back in a fortnight with another project.

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!