Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Penny's challenge #553

 Hello everyone!  Gosh I do hope that each of you are taking precautions in the heat this summer.  I am an Oregonion.  I have and still do reside in Oregon, U.S.A.  I can't remember it ever being this hot.  Sure we got 100's maybe one or two days a summer.  But this being over 100+ for days on end is not nice.  I really feel for everyone.  Oh, Maui we love you!!!  On to the challenge.

Our Sponsors are:

Mirtillamente Digital Stamps and Papers
Prize~~2 Digital images of the winners choice.


Last Minute Manda
Prize~~Voucher for 3 sets

Wow a couple of very talented artists.  Please go show some love and give them a thank you!  Thanks gang!

My little card is using an image from Last Minute Manda.  Little Bear Beach Days is the set.  I have chosen the little bear with the sea shells.  It's a childs card.  Here it is.

The base is white/blue card stock.  Next is a blue starry
background.  (Paper is old). I used my Shuttle Art
Alcohol Markers to color the image.  Die cut a line of
clouds to use as the sand.  


Here is the inside.


The back.
So that is it for this challenge.  I will be back in 2 weeks with another creation.  So from my heart,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!