Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Penny's Challenge #554 Anything Goes

 Hi everyone!  I must apologize beforehand.  My significant other is demanding my attention more and more.  He has not been diagnosed, but we the family do believe it is dementia.  So the only time I have to myself is when he is sleeping.  So I really need to get household chores done tonight.  So here are our sponsors.  


Prize~~2 digi images of the winners choice



Prize~~2 Single images of the winners choice

These 2 sponsors offer some of the most detailed images in our digi-verse.  I have found that if I give myself enough time I can get pretty creative.  Please go and say a thank you and leave some love.

This challenge I am using an image from Colour Of Love called Goddess of the moon.  I hope you like my creation.

I am very pleased with this card.  I haven't the faintest idea who
or what occasion yet.  It is all colored by hand using my Prisma-
color Pencils.  I also used a Sakura white gel pen for the moons
 and sparkle gel pens for the stars.  I cut the image down to fit
in a 5x7 card.  I made the envelope out of the same color as the
card.

Here is the inside.

The back.

I will be back in a fortnight with another project.  Coloring and creating is keeping me sane.  

So from my heart...

Stay Healthy, Stay safe and know you are blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!