Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Penny's Challenge #562

 Welcome back!  I hope that you had a wonderful holiday season.  Ours was nice and quiet.  New Years sounded like a war zone but this is normal.  At exactly 12:10 am all the mortars and fire crackers stopped.  This is the second year that this has happened.  I will take it gladly.  For the first challenge of 2024 these are the sponsors.


Prize~~2 digi images of the winners choice.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prize~~$10 Gift Card
*******************************************************

Wow!  Our sponsors are so generous!  They both have wonderful designs that are unique and a joy to work with.  Please go on over and leave some love and a thank you.

My project for this challenge came from RAM Stamps and is called Safari Friends: Wild and wonderful.
Here is what I have dreamed up!

I colored this image with my new oil based pencils from Castle
Arts.  (loving these pencils).  Made a border from a set of dies 
I found at my local thrift store.  Used a stamp from Hero Arts
called Original Destinations (2004) and embossed with some
blue sparkle WOW powder.  Mounted this on green heavy
card and my card is done.

I will make an envelope in a little while.  Short and sweet this blog entry.  (need to get used to writing and taking photos again).  So happy you could join me again!  From my heart to yours,

Stay safe, stay healthy and know you are blessed!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!