Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Penny's Challenge #572 Anything Goes

 Hello everyone!  I hope that you all had a fabulous Mothers Day!  Since my birthday is only a couple days from Mothers Day I always have the two combined.  My girls got me a beautiful redwood planter/trellis.  Then they planted it with honeysuckle, clematis and petunias.  It's quite beautiful.  So on to the challenge.  Here are the sponsors.






I am so lucky to be able to use images from these two sponsors over the years.  Love it when I don't have to do anything to an image for print and cut or just to color.  Please go show some love and please thank them for being a sponsor.

My image for this challenge is from Last Minute Manda is is from her Sloth Coloring Book.  Here is my card.


I needed a masculine card.  What better use of the Graphic 45
paper collection called Safari.  I have used my Prismacolor
Pencils and my Castle Art Oil pencils to color the cute sloth.
The card base is an olive green bazzil.  Stripped paper G45.  Solids
are bits and pieces of my scraps.  I have had the gold colored brads
for eons.  

The inside has the same papers plus some tribal plastic disks.


The inside.

That's it!  Short and sweet for this challenge.  Can you believe that our next challenge is in June?  Time flies so fast anymore.  So until the next challenge, from my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!