Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Penny's Challenge #573. Anything Goes

 Hey everyone!  Short and sweet today.  Here are the sponsors.






What a joy it is to work with these sponsors.  Please go show some love and give them a thank you as well!

My project is from Paper Nest Dolls and it titled Birthday Owen.   Here is the final result.


I colored Owen with my Prismacolor Pencils and my Arteza
Pencils.  Did a print and cut.  The background papers are part
of the package that you get when ordering most items from
Paper Nest Dolls.  I will be using this paper a lot.  The cardstock
is embossed paper I got at Tuesday Morning.


The inside

The back.

I am sorry this is so short.  It's good weather in Oregon and I am outside completing projects I just didn't get done last fall.  So from my heart to yours,

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know that you are blessed.






1 comment:

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!