Monday, May 6, 2019

A Happy Garden Gnome!

Hello everyone it's my turn to share a really fun project from Simply Crafty SVG's.  I decided to create my take on Sandy's Gnome that she designed for Christmas.  This little gnome can be decorated any way that should suit your fancy.  I decided my gnome would be a flower gardener.  So I made my little gnome first.  First try on the feet was a disaster.  I had glue on me, my crafting area and I was lucky the cat didn't get glued.  So I got out my very thin (1/8 inch) double sided tape.  BINGO we have a winner.  The tape worked great.  No process pictures this month, sorry.

Here is my Happy Garden Gnome...

Here he is.  I love how he turned out.

A side view of the sign.  That's a pop cycle stick I colored to look more like
wood.  Can you see the little bug?

A side look of the Garden Gnome.

You can see the pink rose paper now.

The hat is lime green with a white with gold spots brim. His beard is make from Vellum.
  This also shows the way the gnome opens to fill with anything your heart desires.

This is the glamour shot!
This was such a fun project.  I would say that the feet are the hardest part to put together.  But, please do give this wonderful pattern a try.  The video Sandy provides of the assembly is great and easy to follow along.  I love the pause button!

I hope to see you again very soon.  Happy Mothers Day!

Bright Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!