Monday, June 3, 2019

A Little Farming Truck

Hello my crafties!  It's my monthly turn to post a Simply Crafty SVG'S project.  I have created a farm truck from the file Christmas Tree Delivery Box Card.  Since it's almost summer here in Oregon I decided that this truck could be a farm truck.  Now we are not farmers in any way, shape or form.  Haven't had a garden in years.  Recently I saw a old Fred MacMurry movie called The Absent Minded Professor.  In the movie, he shoots clouds with flubber rays and giant vegetables turn up in the local farms.  So here is my tribute to The Absent Minded Professor.

I used scraps from my scraps file drawers.  Here is a peak...

This file drawer holds solid color scraps and 6x6 paper pads

This drawer holds printed paper scraps.

Now both file cabinet drawers are sorted by size and color in each.   Example Beige Large and Beige small. For the printed, I sorted by main color of the paper large and small.  OK lets get back to my project!  Now I used all scraps and I also used some fruit picks that I scored for .49 cents.

 Bob's farm truck could not be without flames.  I also tried to use mirrored
 paper wherever I could. 

This is the front grill of the truck.  You can also see that
this does fold down to make a box card. Well it would if
the fruit picks weren't so fluffy.

The other side of the truck.

The tailgate used mirrored silver paper with letters cut on my
Silver bullet cutter using SCAL 4.

Well it kinda collapses.

Bob's Farm Truck in all its glory.

Oh, I guess I had better mention who Bob is.  He's my hubby.  He is usually featured in cards around 
here especially masculine cards and his nickname is "The Bob."

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I will be back on July 2 with another project from Simply Crafty SVG'S.  

Bright Blessings,


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!