Monday, July 1, 2019

Happy 4th of July, Independence day!

Happy Independence Day and to my neighbors up north, Happy Canada Day!

Time for my monthly project showcasing a 3D file from Simply Crafty SVG's.  I have chosen the 4th of July Tealight Holder as my July project.  I love how this turned out.  Here is the link to the file:  4th of July Tealight Holder.  Oh did i happen to mention that the file is FREE!  Go grab it!~

Here are some pics to show this off.  You can get really creative with the file.  You are only limited by your imagination. 

Here is the beauty shot.  I have 1 battery powered tea light in each holder.
I purchased them at the Dollar Tree Store.

Just a little better exposure.

Without the tea lights on.

Just a close up.


These 2 pictures are of my mantel in the living room.  We have cathedral ceilings
(1st pic)  2nd pic is just a close up.  The 3 masted ship is the USS Constitution.
The ships wheel and bell are off an old ship.  These were given to Bob because
we have a 28 foot boat.  We have a nautical themed house.

That is it for July.  I wish everyone a very safe and happy 4th of July.  Bright blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!