Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Southern Girls Challenge

Hello Hello!!!  This is my other blog.  Rhapsody on paper is going through a make-over.  It hasn't had one in, would you believe 5 years.  It's time (besides this blog, Have Colors, Be Happy is just more happy).  So make sure to check out the Happy Thought box in the right hand corner.  So on to the new post for Southern Girls Challenge.

Before I show you my project, let's see who our fabulous sponsor(s) are for this fortnight.




Go show some love crafters.  If not for sponsors we would not have such a great challenge blog.  Also for my AU and NZ crafters, make sure to label your entry with your country.  You just might win a special drawing.  Good luck to all!

Here is my creation.  The image is called Candy. Girl with lollipop. This is a steampunk design from Lia Stampz.  I have to be honest.  It took some time for me to come up with a really great design for this card.  I believe I have done it!  Here is my card,


Here is the front of the card.  I used my new Arteza colored pencils.  I am
really impressed with how the color lays down.  Recollections Orange and
black cardstock and a very old piece of pretty purple paper.  Washi tape and
a vellum sticker complete the front.

Here is the inside.  

This is a close-up of the flower stamp.  This is from Stampin Up and
 it's dated 2002.

Here is the back
I never have been a great stamper.  The little bee is also Stampin Up.
Same set from 2002.  The bee says 'You are one in a buzzillion'...


Well thats it for this fortnight.  I hope that you are staying home and staying healthy.  Here in Oregon, USA we are on a mandatory lockdown except for grocery shopping.  I pray that you all stay well.

Bright Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!