Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Team Trace Southern Girls Challenge X2

Hey Ya'all!  I hope this finds you healthy and sassy.  Here in Oregon, USA we are still under lock down.  But there is light at the end of the tunnel now.  The state may reduce orders that have kept many businesses closed for almost 2 months now.  I think our business will be a survivor!

I think that this challenge image from JMC Designs called 'Pippa' will bring a smile and/or a giggle.  But first, lets see who our sponsor(s) are for this anything goes challenge.






JMC Designs


Please go show some love to our FABULOUS sponsors.  They really appreciate it.  Without them there would be no challenge.  Thanks Crafties!

OK on to my creation.  It's picture heavy so be prepared...

I have colored Pippa with Primsacolor pencils.  The card
stock is from American Crafts.  The patterned paper is
from Hot Off The Press and is called Paper Pizazz.

Here are the items I decided on for decorations.  Jems from
Crystal Stickers made by Mark Richards.  The other
embellishments are from a big tub of stickers that I found
at a thrift store.

This is a easel card.  I used 1/4 inch generic score tape to
adhere the top of the easel.

I used the generic double sided score tape to adhere the
bottom of the card.  I used the Mark Richards Crystal stickers
for a stopper for the top part of the card.

Here is what the bottom of the card looks like.

Bottom sticker I used and I backed it wil some pink card.

Another stickers for the top portion of card.  I will write a note
later in this space.

Here is the finished card.  I think this will put a smile on my
friends face.

The back of my card.


So that is my creation for this Southern Girls Challenge.  I hope I have put a smile on your face.  I will see you again at the end of May.  Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!