Monday, May 4, 2020

Happy Mothers Day

Since I only post on the first Monday of each month, how was everyones Easter?  We didn't go anywhere or do anything different that Sunday.  Oh, I think I might have mowed the lawn.  I am having a horrible problem knowing what day it is.  Don't ask me the date, I don't know.

One thing I do know is that Sandy is a FABULOUS designer.  She has 3D cut files for a specific occasion or you can easily adapt a svg file and make it your own!  For this Monday I have chosen Flower Box with Handle.  Now I am adapting these (I made 2) for a Mothers Day gift for my neighbors.  They are both wonderful towards Bob and I.  Just thought a little something would be nice to say thank you.  Here is my creation!

These turned out so pretty.  I used Pocket Full of Posies printed
paper from DCWV 2010. The solids are from American Crafts.
The light blue and orange are textured.  The teal box on the
left is Bazil.  Bright blue and yellow are from Recollections.
The gems are ones I bought from Joanns on clearance for
.99 cents many moons ago.

In this picture you can the what the other sides on the box
look like.  The top picture showed the other side.  The brads
are ones I have collected over the years.  

Using the left over flower insides, I made some simple tags.
I put the tags on with metallic embrodiery floss from DNC.
Well that is it from my neck of the woods.  I have to tell you (and you probably have already noticed this) I am amazed how creative I can get using just the items I have on hand.  She who has the most craft stuff wins more craft stuff.

Take care and stay safe my crafties.  Bright blessings,




2 comments:

  1. They're lovely, Jana! I'm sure your neighbor is going to love them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so kind and talented! Thanks for sharing, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!