Friday, May 29, 2020

Southern Girls Challenge for May 28, 2020

I am so sorry.  With the Covid-19 phase 1 re-opening here in Oregon, USA my head has been in the clouds.  I completely spaced my blog post for Southern Girls.  So better late then never!

We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge.  Here they are and don't forget to show them some love!!!



KC







Thank you so much to these fabulous sponsors.  If you live in Austraila or New Zealand, remember to add your county to your links name or you won't be entered into the AU/NZ Prize drawing.  My image came from Oddball Art and is called Kawaii Bear on Stack of Presents #206.  Here is my inspiration...


This was colored using Arteza pencils.
I added the sequins and cut out the
holly leaves.

Here is the inside of the card.  The 
card measures 6 x 8.

The back with my sticker.

Well that is it for this challenge.  Just an FYI, I am using the new blogger format.  Gang start using it.  This format will be the only one available starting the end of June 2020. I usually write and schedule a post in ~20 minutes.  A hour and a half later and I am finally done.

So from me to you,  Bright Blessings and Stay Safe my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!