Wednesday, May 13, 2020

For the ladies.

It is time for a new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner.  This month is #207 and the theme is For The Ladies.  We have one absolutely Fabulous sponsor for this challenge.  Here she is...


Prize~$10 Gift Certificate

May I just say that MoonFlower is amazing.  Her images are clean and crisp.  Oh and oh so gorgeous also!!  Go show her some love my crafties.

The interesting thing about my image, Callas Lilly Faerie was picking out the colors to color with.  I used my Arteza and Prismacolor pencils.  So here is how she turned out.


This is a large card.  It is 6 x 8 inches.  The card stock is
American Crafts.  Background paper is Paper Pizzaz. I
fussy cut the faerie out with my Tonic Needle nosed
scissors.  Used 3M spray adhesive throughout the
project.

Please click on the pics to see the detail in each photo.  I
have learned how to color wings from youtube videos.
The Callas Lillys are also blended.

The Flamingo and sayings are a stamp set I purchased
from Witt & Sass stamps.  Sorry gang, it's not available
anymore.  

Finally the back of my big card.

That is it.  If you would like to request a listing of the colors used just PM me at my FB page, Have Colors Be Happy.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope to see you again very soon with another project.

Bright Blessings, 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!