Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #529 Anything Goes

 I do not know how my brain does this.  Being on a design team has some chores that go along with receiving free digital images.  One of those chores is picking top three for your designated challenge number.  When your name is listed, you pick your top 3.  Do you think I can do this right?  How many years have I been on design teams?  

I screwed up again.  I ALWAYS see my name and think that I need to pick top 3 from the challenge that is just ending.  So I am SORRY teammates.  Maybe by my 5 year anniversary I will learn how to do top 3 correctly.    Let's just get this blog started.  Here are the fabulous sponsors and prizes.

Prize~3 Digi images of the winners choice


Prize~2 Digi images of the winners choice

It was so hard for me to chose 'any' image to work with for this challenge.  I love BOTH these sponsors and their images are always so nice to work with.  Thank you sponsors!

Now I am using an image from the The Paper Shelter that is called Would you buy some flowers?  Here is a simple card.  Nothing fancy.  I did do some layering by fussy cutting the images out and using glue dots to make some dimensions for the image.  Here we go...

With my logo on the front of the card it is hard to see the 
details.  No coloring on this card.

 I think you can see how I propped up the different layers.


I outlined with glitter gel pens the blue flowers and the
brown wheat.  The sentiment was created using SCAL5 
which is the cutting program that I use with my Silver Bullet
electronic cutter.  

So that is all for this fortnight.  At the end of this challenge I will tell my coordinator I will do the top 3 again (since i screwed up again).  Starting to feel a little like fall.  Halloween anyone???

Stay Safe, Healthy and know you are very blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!