Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #527

 It's that time again.  Put your tray away and your seat upright.  Here we go!!!

For this challenge, here are our fabulous sponsors:

Prize~2 Digi images of the winners choice

Prize~2 Single images of the winners choice


We have wonderful sponsors each challenge.  But gang these 2 sponsors are big in the digi stamp world.  Please go show each of them some love and please leave a thank you!!

Now here is what I created using Hetty Clare's digi stamp called 'loving my new pad'.  


I started by coloring the cute frog with Prismacolor 
Pencils. I have used a saved pond image from a 
card from a few years back.  It worked perfect
 with the little frog.  The card is a very light celadon 
and the background paper is from my stash.



When I search for inspiration, I usually head 
over to Splitcoast Stampers.  This site has a
search feature that sure does save time when
looking for a idea.  It's a great resource.  I found
a card featuring a frog and this was the saying.
I decided to use it as the sentiment for the 
inside. I printed it onto a scrap of vellum.  The
background paper is from my stash also.

I hope that I have inspired you with my creation.  Go out and create something you will love this week.  Being creative is a great way to chase away the blues!!!

So for now, stay safe, stay healthy and know you are blessed!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!