Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Challenge 577 at Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge. Always Anything Goes

 For some unknown reason, have a family get together and get sick.  Probably the virus that is going around.  Dang you Leslie (SIL).   So this will be a very quick read post.  Here are the sponsors:






Heavy duty sponsors for this weeks challenge.  Please share some live and a thank you gang!

My project is from Polkadoodles and is titled A Gift.  Here is my card.

Colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils.  Fussy cut this 
out.  Used purple and light blue behind the image on yellow
card stock base.


Inside

The Back

That's it for this fortnight.  I'll be back feeling better by then. 

So from my heart to yours,  Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and no you are blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!