Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Penny's Challenge #576 Anything Goes

 As I write this, a thunderstorm is over head.  I do NOT like thunderstorms.  So this is short and sweet.  Here are the sponsors.







2 very generous sponsors.  Really nice and clean images on a variety of subjects.  Go leave a little love and maybe a thank you!

My project is from Mirtillamente Craft Shop.  The image is from the Flowerz Collection and is called Rose Mandala.  Here is my card.

I have made the base is a very sturdy black card.  The diamond
sparkle layer is a old DCWV big book.  Red card for the 
envelope.  I colored the roses with Castle Arts Gold oil based
colored pencils.  

The inside

The back

Well the storm is cracking now.  So I am off this computer.  I just hope that the power stays on.  (need lights to color).  So from my heart to yours,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!