Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Penny's Challenge #575 Anything Goes with paper!

 Hello everyone!  Happy Canada Day and Happy Independence Day.  Great celebrations going on all across North America.  Food, fun and of course fireworks.  In my area, it usually sounds like world war 3.  It started Saturday and will probably continue sporadically until New Years Eve!  Like an M80 every once in a while.  So I have all the animals scheduled to be inside for the night.  For now though it's time for the sponsors.





What wonderful sponsors.  Each offers a different style of digital stamps for any occasion.  Please go leave some love and maybe a thank you!

On to my project.  I had never made an edge card.  So edges it is and I made a belly band to keep it closed.  My Image is from All Dressed Up.  The name of the stamp is Little Flower Girl.  Here we go!

Here is what the card looks like with the belly band to keep it
closed.  Love the purple and pink theme.


I carried on the purple and pink theme when coloring this
adorable image.  I have used my Prismacolor Pencils this time.
I wanted to lay down a lot of color and the PC pencils do 
just that.  I used a piece of Pretty Posies DCWV Book that I
have had since 2013 for the background paper.  Matched
perfectly!


This is what the back looks like.  I love how this turned out.
It's going to a very special friend!

I'll be back in a fortnight with another project.  Hope this inspires you to came and play along!

So from my heart to yours, Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!