Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Penny's Challenge #480 'Anything Goes'

 Hello and welcome.  I hope all is well and safe wherever you might be.  I live in the United States of America.  I live in the state of Oregon which is on the west coast of the county.  The past 10 days we have been living with wildfires.  At present in Oregon alone, we have 16 fires burning.  Several communities have disappeared.  Here are a couple of pictures.

Satellite Image of Oregon taken 4 
days ago.  The smoke is still here.

This is Phoenix Oregon, or what is left
of it.  

Please pray for all the fire crews and residents still threatened by fire. Though evacuations have been reduced the clean up hasn't even begun.  Rain is due starting Thursday night.

Ok enough about the fires, lets get our craft on!!!

But of course let me tell you who our amazing sponsors are:


Patties Creations Digital Images
Prize~3 Digital images of the winners choice



Prize~2 Digital images of the winners choice

These 2 sponsors are new to me.  I love the images and they print beautifully.  Give them some love over on Facebook.

I have to warn you that my post is heavy with pictures.  So here we go.

I printed my image, Message in a bottle 
from Patties Creations

I printed the image with the registration
marks so I could do a print-n-cut.

This is my Silver Bullet Cutter.

And here is the final result.  So much better than
fussy cutting.

I need to build up my image so it will become a 
shaker tag.  I had saved the cardboard dividers 
from my kitties cat food box.

I made a shadow around the bottle.  Next I made
another shadow but this one was an interior one.
Using SCAL5 software, I did a union but separated
one shadow from the other.

I decided that 4 layers would give me enough
clearance for the shakers.

I almost forgot to put some type of hanger on the
tag.  A green paper clip fit the bill.

I made a backing for the bottle.  The tweezers
are needle nosed and I use them all the time.

This is what I use for the top to contain the beads.

I lightly colored the bottle and put in 1/2 teaspoon
of a green medley of pretty beads.  Made a topper
outline and the tag is done.

Glamor shot!

I found this at a large discount store called 
Tuesday Morning.  My DIL loves Pumpkin Spice.

The Pumpkin Spice Flavoring needed a box.  
Simply Crafty's SVGs Exploding Wine Box to the
rescue!


Box with tag

Box open.  Isn't this fun?

This is part of a 12th Anniversary/Birthday for my daughter and her wife.  Gosh has it really been 12 years?  Time is sure flying by.  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.  It really does mean a lot to me.

Brightest Blessings.  Stay safe and healthy!

       












2 comments:

  1. Jana, I loved reading about your creative process for this incredible project! What a talented crafter you are! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely splendid! So clever to use the outline of it to give clearance. I've never known what to do on the sides of shakers. Thank you for the step-by-step!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!