Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #479

 Hello Hello!  Welcome back.  I have such a far out card to share with you.  I really think you'll dig it and it won't gag you with a spoon!!!  But first let me mention who our sponsors for challenge #479 are.


Prize~3 Digital images of the winners choice

Prize~£8 store voucher

My dear friends, please remember to go visit and leave some love with each sponsor.  It's a two way street.  They get exposure and we get to show off.  Hope to see you over on their pages.

I have a totally rad card I created using the digital image called 80's in Tulips Girl
from the fantastic Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps & Pages.  I haven't had so much fun since my disco dancing days.  So here is what I came up with.

This is just the envelope for a very special birthday card for
a very special friend.  I reduced the size of the finished colored
image, fussy cut around it and stuck it on the envelope.  Don't
you just love these shoes.  They are about 3 inches by 3.5 inches.
The best part, they are Christmas ornaments.  

I can't tell you who made the paper.  But I was
lucky enough to remember it in a stack I got at the
thrift store.  I used Prismacolor pencils to color the
image.  Vellum and my SCAL5 to print the sentiment.
The base and layers papers are American Crafts.

The inside used the other half of the thrift store 
find.  More Vellum and printing.  The present is a 
sticker from the last Tuesday Morning haul.


In my opinion, I don't think a card that I have 
made is finished until the back is decorated.  I 
just got this stamp at T.M. and used it to emboss
the saying in Wow Silver.


That's it for challenge #479.  I think I have an idea for challenge #480 but you will have to come back and see!

Please stay safe and healthy.  Brightest Blessings,








1 comment:

  1. Jana, I just love the vibe of your blog post! I loved the 80s and therefore LOVE everything about this! Your card is fantastic! I hardly ever even do the inside of my cards, let alone the back! You're incredible! Love your sentiment, paper, envelope and colouring, and love this fantastic shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!